導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 15句英文電影好句簡單兒童

15句英文電影好句簡單兒童

發布時間:2024-06-11 15:07:59

① 愛麗絲夢遊仙境、功夫熊貓1、飛屋環遊仙境的台詞,只要15句(英語台詞)

功夫熊貓1
it is a historic day
- 這是歷史性的一天
isn』t it, master oogway ?
- 是吧, 烏龜大師?
yes , and one I feared I would not live to see
- 是啊, 只要我一息尚存, 我就不會錯過的
are your students ready ?
你的徒弟們准備好了嗎?
yes , master ooguay
- 好了, 烏龜大師
- now know this , old friend
- 好了 烏龜大師
whomever I choose will not only bring peace to the valley
- 不管我選了誰 不僅是給山谷帶來平和
but also to you
也是給你
let the tournament begin
- 現在宣布 比賽開始
ohh...yeh , hahah
- 噢..耶! 哈哈
oh no , no no no wait
- 怎麼回事? 不! 等等!
I 'm come,coming from this...
- 我來了! 等等!
oh god
- 噢,上帝..
hey , open the door ..let me in ....
- 嗨, 把門打開! 讓我進去!
citizens of the valley of peace
- 平和谷的居民們
it is my great honor to present you
- 我深感榮幸 為你們介紹
tigeress, viper, crane,monkey,mantis
虎妞 小蛇 鶴兒 皮猴 螳郞
the furious five
"盛怒五傑"
and the furious five
- 這就是盛怒五傑
warriors prepare
- 戰士們 准備
Nono, pick it a hole
登台競技
The thousands tons of fire~
萬火穿空
Wow~kook at there! Hey~get away!
哇噢 看看那個
嗨 別檔著我!
And finally!master tigeress~
最後出場的是 虎妞大師
Believe me!citizens! you』ve not seen anything yet~
相信我 居民們 你們將大開眼界
I know!
我知道!!
Tigeress, play on! And her plays of gests~
虎妞上場 為您表演 空手入白刃
I sense the dragon warrior is among us.
我感覺到"龍戰士"就在我們中間
Citizens of the valley of the peace!
平和谷的居民們
Master wugui will now choose the dragon warrior!
烏龜大師現在要甄選"龍戰士"了
Oh?nonono,wait
什麼? 不不 等等
有了
Po!what are you doing!
肥波 你在干什麼?
What』s it like we are doing?
怎麼看上去像個馬桶?
Stopstop! I』ll go to see the dragon warrior!
別動 我要去看"龍戰士"
Po,don』t you understand? You finally had the noodle dream!
我怎麼沒聽明白
你不是做了面條夢了嗎?

I lied…I don』t dream about noodles,dad
我撒謊了
我壓根沒夢見過面條 老爸
I love kungfu!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~
我愛功夫!!!
Oh, come on, son~let』s get back to work!
算了吧 兒子
還是做生意吧
Ok…
好吧

英文電影好詞好句

一、Flipped《怦然心動》

1. The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.

我爬得越高,眼前的風景便愈發迷人。

2. Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.

有時起初的隱忍可以避免一路的疼痛。

2. So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

我們奮力前行,小舟逆水而上,不斷地被浪潮推回到過去。

3. It was an age of miracles, it was an age of art, it was an age of excess, and it was an age of satire.

這是一個奇跡的時代,一個藝術的時代,一個揮金如土的時代,也是一個充滿嘲諷的時代。

③ 求隨便三部英文電影的英文對白!每部5句話!英語作業!

《卡薩布蘭卡》
1,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子
2,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
3,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」.
4,We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
5,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。
《阿甘正傳》
1,Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.
2,There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.
通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
3,I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war.
我對戰爭不了解,但我知道美國的新鮮血液都戰死在越南的戰場了。
4,There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。
5,There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一個人真正需要的財富就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的。
《加菲貓》
1,Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡.
2,Behind every successful man, there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個.
3,Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系).
4,There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來.
5,The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
學的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘記的越多.

④ 哪五部適合12歲看的英文電影,並把其中的經典單詞,片語,句子各五個.

哪五部適合12歲看的英文電影,並把其中的經典單詞,片語,句子各五個.

霍位元人,復仇者聯盟,指環王,銀河護衛隊,分歧者

求五部英文電影里的經典句子

《阿甘正傳》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)

Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)

復仇者聯盟中的五個經典單詞,五個經典片語,五個經典句子?

人除非世界末日到了,否則我們的日子還需要繼續過。
們本應仰望天空,看見希望,而我首先就要奪走希望。
其實你們骨子裡充滿奴性,早晚都會屈服於你們的統治者。
我們和你無冤無仇!螞蟻和你的鞋也無冤無仇!這么說你想踩死我們?
自由是生命中最大的謊言!

英文電影中的20個單詞和10個句子

台詞?

一部適合中學生看的英文電影中的二十句短1點的經典台詞

推薦阿甘正傳,中英輪辯凱對照台詞見附件。

如果看不到附件,請用電腦訪問。

下載附件後,用記事本開啟,就可以看到台詞,選擇需要的部分即可。

經典英文電影句子

2007-11-2 | 經典英文電影句子收藏
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t
refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don』t understand!I
coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I
could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩灶櫻斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me? 你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11,I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示臘喚錄》1979)
12,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
13,I』m as mad as hell,and I□ not going to take this anymore! 我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
14,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
15,There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
16,I am big!It』s the pictures that got *** all. 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
17,Show me the money! 讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
18,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』. 彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
19,You can』t handle the truth! 你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
20,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
21,After all,tomorrow is another day! 畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
22,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
23,I』ll be back. 我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
24,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
25,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get. 媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
26,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
27,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
28,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
29,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
30,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
31,There』s no crying in baseball! 在棒球運動中沒有哭泣! (《紅粉聯盟》1992)
32,A boy』s best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。 (《驚魂記》1960)
33,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
34,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
35,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again. 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
36,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you? 羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
37,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
38,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet! 等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
39,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
40,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
41,I feel the need--the need for speed! 我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
42,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)

3部英文電影的30個經典句子

《肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it es down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to e to prison to be a crook.
譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸控,只屬於你。
那就是——希望。

求5部英文電影中的5句經典台詞、每部電影5句經典台詞

Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our mon interests.....you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
人類這個詞,一天賦予了我們全新的意義.大家別在為小的分歧而耗神,應為我們共同的利益團結起來...你們要再次為自由而戰,不是抵抗暴君壓制和迫害,而是為生存而戰,為我們生存的權利而戰......而是全世界用同一個聲音宣布 " 我們不會束手無策,靜坐代斃.我們將會活下去,我們將會生存."的日子.今天,我們慶祝獨立日!
——Independence Day(《 獨立日》)
J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?
A: Each in its own way was unfettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
記者:公主殿下對所訪問的城市中印象最深的是哪一個呢?
安妮公主:每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘,很難...羅馬,無疑是羅馬.我會珍惜在這里的記憶,直到永遠!
——Roman Holiday(《羅馬假日》)
If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
----《Jane Eyre》(《簡愛》)
Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華: 這么說,獅子愛上了羔羊……
貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊。
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
I *** ella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
貝拉:現在我害怕了。
愛德華:是嗎。
貝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你
Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
貝拉:你知道,大家都在看我們。
愛德華:他不算……不,他只是在看。我現在已不懼一切打破規則,反正我已經要下地獄了。
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
愛德華:那就是你所夢想的嗎?成為怪物?
貝拉:我夢想的是永遠的跟你在一起。
-------《ilight》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it es at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。
We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.
Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
--------《泰坦尼克》

英文電影中的經典名詞

名詞還是台詞啊~???
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more fortable?」
出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」
12,I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows e home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」
15、原文:「You talking'to me?」
出處:羅伯特·德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」
出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」
17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.」
出處:湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
譯文:「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got *** all.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I』ll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There』s no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy』s best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

英文電影《艾爾文與花栗鼠》中五個經典句子

everybody take a lookaround,at my dad out in thecrowd
大家看看周圍,我爸爸在人群中
Even the most perfect(precious) gem can not pare your beaties.
即使是世界上完美的寶石也無法襯托出你的美麗
Alvin:Come,「Rules」 is my Middle name~~
艾爾文:拜託,「規矩可是我的小名」
女醫生:He is my son Miles.他是我的兒子邁爾斯
Alvin:What?!什麼?!
Don't say "family" in front of Dave.It gives him gas.
別在他面前說"一家人",跟放臭屁似的。
Some people don't know a good thing when they've got it.
有些人擁有好東西,自己卻沒有意識到。
「Alvin!!!」 ——— Dave
」艾-爾-文!!!「———大衛

⑤ 15句迪士尼的台詞的英文及翻譯

1. Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
跟隨你心的指引吧。它總是低訴著前進的方向,所以請仔細聆聽。《大腳板走天涯》
2. "HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries - The Lion King
「哈庫那馬塔塔」……就是沒有煩惱的意思。《獅子王》
3. The past can hurt. You can either run from it or learn from it. - The Lion King
陳年往事固然傷人,但你可以選擇從中吸取教訓,或者遠遠地逃離。《獅子王》
4. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh
如果你要活到一百歲,那麼我只要活到一百歲差一天,這樣我就不用度過沒有你陪伴的分分秒秒。《小熊維尼》
5. Remember: Always let your conscience be your guide. - Pinocchio
記住:要憑著你的良心做事。《木偶奇遇記》
6. You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew. - Pocahontas
你自以為只有你那樣的才算是人類,必須長得像你同你一樣思維。但倘若你願跟隨用陌生人的腳步,你就會學到你從不明白的事情。《風中奇緣》
7. Nothing's impossible. - Alice In Wonderland
沒有什麼是不可能的。《愛麗絲夢遊仙境》
8. Hmm! Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch and they swim all over you! - Little Mermaid
哼嗯!小屁孩。總是自以為是。得寸進尺,趕明兒就游你頭上去了。《小美人魚》
9. I'm not worthless -- and I don't have fleas. - Aladdin
我可不是一無是處——我身上也不帶跳蚤。《阿拉丁》
10. All it takes is Faith and Trust - Peter Pan
只需要一些信仰和信念。《彼得·潘》
11. Look for the bare necessities - The Jungle Book
找到熊熊的生存之道。《叢林王子》
12. Dreams can come true! - Cinderella
夢想是可以成真的。《灰姑娘》
13. A dream is a wish your heart makes - Cinderella
夢想是你的心許下的一個願望。《灰姑娘》
14. It's kinda fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney
做一些不可能的事情,其實挺好玩的。華特·迪斯尼
15. To die would be an awefully big adventure - Peter Pan
死亡是一場華麗異常的冒險。《彼得·潘》
16. The world is my backyard - The Aristocats
世界是我們家後院。《貓兒歷險記》
17. Reach for the sky! - Toy Story
朝天空發射!《玩具總動員》
18. Even miracles take a little time. - The Fairy Godmother
就算是奇跡也要花點時間才能發生的。仙女教母
19. Keep your chin up, someday there will be happiness again. - Robin Hood
抬起頭來吧,幸福快樂終有一天會重臨。《羅賓漢》
20. What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song! - Snow White
事情不順利的時候要怎麼辦呢?哦,就唱歌吧!《白雪公主與七個小矮人》

⑥ 求大家給我五部適合14歲學生看的英文電影中的名言警句,(每個電影五句) 每個電影分開列、清楚些、謝謝

找到很多 自己選吧 (摘自TGbus)

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

⑦ 英語電影中的好句子30句漢英都要

If i am not for myself ,then who will?if not now,when?
1. You only live once- but if you work it right, once is enough.
你只能活一次,但如果活得精彩,一次足矣。

2. We do not heal the past by dwelling there; we heal the past by living fully in the present.
不要用沉溺在過去來治癒往昔的傷口,而是應該更好地活在當下。

3. The more room you give yourself to express your true thoughts and feelings, the more room there is for your wisdom to emerge.
給自己更多的空間表達自己真實的想法和感受,你才會有更多的空間來施展你的才智。

4. When you choose your behavior, you choose your consequences.
當你選擇如何行動時,你也選擇了結果。

5. Develop your own compass, and trust it. Take risks, dare to fail, remember the first person through the wall always gets hurt.
找到自己的方向,並相信它。願意冒險,敢於承擔失敗,要記得第一個破牆而出的人總會受點傷。

6. Live on surprise.
每一天都是新的驚喜。

7. The real winners in life are the people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better.
人生真正的贏家是那些無論遇到什麼情況都期待著能夠做得更好的人。

8. Solitude is the soul's holiday, an opportunity to stop doing for others and to surprise and delight ourselves instead.
孤獨是靈魂的假期,你可以不為其他人而活,只為給自己帶來驚喜與喜悅。

9. It is only alone, truly alone that one bursts apart, springs forth.
只有孤獨、真正的孤獨才能讓人爆發、飛躍。

10. Alone time is when I distance myself from the voices of the world so I can hear my own.
一個人的時候我會將自己和世界的嘈雜隔離,這樣我就能聽到自己的聲音。
Promise Yourself-- To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.

保證自己足夠強大,任何事情都擾亂不了自己內心的平靜。

To talk health, happiness,and prosperity to every person you meet.

與遇到的每一個人多談健康、快樂以及美好的將來。

To make all your friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.

讓你的朋友覺得他們是有價值的人。

To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.

學會看到事物積極的一面,讓自己成為了一個真正樂觀的人。

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.

發自內心地替別人的成功感到高興。

To forget the mistakes of the past and press on the greater achievements of the future.

忘記過去犯下的錯誤,為將來的成功努力奮斗。

To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet.

任何時候都要開朗陽光,微笑著面對所有生命。

To give so much time to improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.

用更多時間來提升自己,那樣就沒有時間來抱怨其他事情了。

To be too large for worry,too noble for anger,too strong for fear,and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

足夠豁達則不易焦慮,擁有涵養則不易發怒,內心強大則不懼困難,心態開朗則看淡煩惱。

To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud word,but in great deeds.

稱贊自己,並向全世界展現這一點,要用偉大的行動而不是高調的宣布。

To live in the faith that the whole world in on your side, so long as you are true to the BEST that is in YOU!

懷抱─種信仰堅信———只要忠實於自己最好的一面,世界將與你同在。
別讓你的驕傲使你孤獨一人。——《吸血鬼日記》
Don't let your pride leave you all alone.

這是現今人們身上的一個問題。他們失去了信仰,又因為沒有信仰,他們不知道該害怕什麼。——《吸血鬼日記》
That's the problem with people today. They've lost faith, and in that loss, they no longer know who they should fear.

我覺得在感情上,你付出多少才能得到多少。——《生活大爆炸》
I just think in relationships, you get back what you put into them.

閱讀全文

與15句英文電影好句簡單兒童相關的資料

熱點內容
13歲可以自己買電影院票不 瀏覽:894
最著名十大電影背景音樂 瀏覽:86
嗯啊別這是電影院 瀏覽:799
尼古拉斯凱奇在泰國拍的電影 瀏覽:100
關於雪的英文電影 瀏覽:563
山村古宅電影演員 瀏覽:301
電影中值得摘抄的句子英文加中文 瀏覽:27
什麼煙灰電影 瀏覽:179
中國les電影校園愛情 瀏覽:222
泰國屍油電影在線觀你你看 瀏覽:742
資源怎麼在迅雷下載電影網站大全 瀏覽:89
春節電影票買不到 瀏覽:327
怎麼找一部電影的url 瀏覽:588
國產電影為什麼會變火 瀏覽:486
監利縣藝都電影院影訊 瀏覽:482
好看香港電影鬼片大全 瀏覽:13
電影院美國狙擊手電筒影 瀏覽:310
新市墟電影院 瀏覽:290
龍媽有部愛情電影 瀏覽:39
電影情書女主抬頭圖片 瀏覽:215